[teacherartexchange] Dr. Jane Bluestein - NEW book on classroom management

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2007 - 06:31:34 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have not read any of Jane's books.... do not personally know
her...but have "talked" to her online and have quoted her on some of
the pages on Incredible Art Department (don't remember which pages
now). I really like her signature line: CHANGING SCHOOLS ONE HEART AT
A TIME

She just notified me that she has a new book out.
http://janebluestein.com/bookstore/wwc.html
The Win-Win Classroom
A Fresh and Positive Look at Classroom Management
328 pages, $39.95
Shipping is free - plus you get a free autograph (just ask for the autograph).

This topic (classroom management) comes up at least once a year -
usually more often - on all art ed lists. Please someone buy the book
and report back. I may ask her for a free examination copy, since I am
promoting it here (and would like to really know how good it is --
smile). I know Dr. Marvin Marshall's book is excellent as several list
members purchased it.

Visit Jane's Web site:
http://www.janebluestein.com/

Regards,