[teacherartexchange] You really MUST get October 2007 SchoolArts

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2007 - 08:05:56 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I wasn't very good at my "job" last month (chuckles). I was busy with
church stuff and was making art instead (yes, "my job" is informing
you of good stuff on line and working on Incredible Art Department web
site - all volunteer as I am retired).

I just checked the online digital version of SchoolArts from October
2007 and it is all about Storytelling - one of my many passions. All
of my personal work has stories to tell.

Check it out.
http://www.davisart.com/Portal/SchoolArts/SAdefault.aspx

I know you can request back issues.

Laurie (a TAB Choice member) has a sculpture project in the December
issue on the Holocaust. Let me/us know how you like your December
issue. Looks like Tricia Fuglestad had her iProject in the November
issue (was iThink yours Tricia in the Technology feature?).

There are always a few lesson ideas online each month, too.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/