[teacherartexchange] Acrylic lift method transfer - PowerPoint for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2007 - 07:06:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Mary also sent me the full PowerPoint for Acrylic lift transfers
You may download it from the following location:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Mary-lift.ppt
This is a very large file - so will take a while to load.

You will be able to access it for one week only - then I will be
removing it as it will take up a lot of bandwidth each time it is
downloaded. I will be asking Mary for a condensed Lesson Plan to share
on the site (using just a few of her favorite images).

If you download - or view the PowerPoint, please take a moment to give
Mary some feedback. You may contact her at marythomas at fcds.org
(Yes, I know that is not a click and go email address. Simply replace
at with @ and remove the spaces. I do not want email bots to harvest
her email address from the Getty archives).

If you do download it, it is a courtesy to thank Mary for sharing it.
Please do not post "thanks yous" to the list as Mary is not a member
here. What she does want is feedback she can share with her students.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/