[teacherartexchange] Sanford launched new site- A Lifetime of Color

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 15:29:12 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sanford has changed their site. It is now A Lifetime of Color.
http://www.alifetimeofcolor.com/

Now I have LOTS of broken/misdirected links to repair.
This link is for me - Oval Action Figure (I have that lesson listed)
http://www.alifetimeofcolor.com/main.taf?p=1,22

There really is a lot more on this site than before. Take some time to
browse around. Lots of lesson ideas, artists summaries, timeline,
interactive activities (I think more than before).

I found out about this from a blog posting by one of Pam Stephens'
students on their Ning Network.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department