Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] More Halloween related art - Macabre theme

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 05:52:16 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here are some images to remember for next year... some more
appropriate than others.
Macabre Paintings:

John Malyon (of Artcyclopedia) shared this link in ArtConversation.

On a side note.... My Spam problem may have been solved (knock on
wood)? Yesterday and today instead of having an additional 50 spam to
sort through (as wanted mail often ends up in the spam folder) I have
only had one more each time. I think I only had maybe 11 spam the
whole day yesterday.... I can deal with that.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to