Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Kites in the Classroom - site to explore

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 05:01:27 PDT

Dear Arts Educators,

Dr. Craig Roland posted this site on Art Education 2.0
The Drachen Foundation - Kites in the Classroom
Site is a "gold mine" of cultural kits and traditional kits.
I have not fully explored it - but if Dr. Roland recommends it, I know
it is good.
"The Drachen Foundation is committed to providing educational
resources and programs for busy teachers, enabling them to bring
kites-kite design, kite flying, kite cultures-into the classroom."

To stay on tabs of Art Education 2.0 - Go to:
You do need to join - it is FREE - an Art Education Technology Network
begun by Dr. Roland.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources