Re:[teacherartexchange] Pre-K activities needed - for Corinne

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 04:41:25 PDT

Hi Corinne,

Provide multi-sensory experiences.... Provide some movement/dance and
song. I will expand upon these later, but wanted to remind you to CLIP
THE DIGEST when you post. Do not post an entire digest when you post
to Getty list. You just posted my address four time for the archives
(as well as everyone else's addresses who posted). Also change the
subject line to something that relates to your message.

It might be easier for you (digest users) to start a new thread? Here
is the Getty posting address:
teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu

Now for everyone else.... Corinne's post below....

Judy Decker