Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Pre-K activities needed - for Corinne

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 04:41:25 PDT

Hi Corinne,

Provide multi-sensory experiences.... Provide some movement/dance and
song. I will expand upon these later, but wanted to remind you to CLIP
THE DIGEST when you post. Do not post an entire digest when you post
to Getty list. You just posted my address four time for the archives
(as well as everyone else's addresses who posted). Also change the
subject line to something that relates to your message.

It might be easier for you (digest users) to start a new thread? Here
is the Getty posting address:

Now for everyone else.... Corinne's post below....

Judy Decker

On 11/1/07, Corinne Commoss-Abercrombie wrote:
> Does anyone have suggestions for an art teacher visiting a pre-k for 40
> minutes each week? These are integrated pre-schools and must follow
> standards. 10-12 children are in each group. One has very low abilities. Can
> anyone help?
> Thanks,
> Corinne

To unsubscribe go to