Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NAEA

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 23:29:29 PST

IN case you have never been to a youth hostel, going to American Youth
Hostels is a great way to travel and very economical. They have people
working there who give good directions and don't shine you on if you ask
them something. They usually have hostelers who are willing to have a
conversation. You can cook your meals there too, usually. Of course,
anyone would prefer to be in a $300 room right over the conference site. I
think I am trying to talk myself into going.

Jean Womack

To unsubscribe go to