Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] water fountains

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 12:20:07 PST

Do you have the pumps already? The mini fountains I have the pump rests in
the water and is competely removeable. The cord goes over the edge and there
is a slot in the decorative covering so the cord is not visible from the
front. Don't put a hole in the container for the cord - you will regret it
everytime you mop up water! You might look at the dollar store or ebay &
purchase a couple cheap fountains to study the interiors (and you can use
the parts in your own fountain!)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids