Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 19, 2006

---------

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 08:17:16 PST

Have any of you ever made table water fountains in ceramic? If so, could
I get instructions as to how pump goes inside, does the cord go over the
side or do you put a hole in the container?

Hi Carolyn,

I've made them in summer school with smaller groups. We have done it
both ways. When we made a hole in the wall of the fountain we removed
the plug and then installed one of those snap on plugs after we feed
the cord thru the hole

Chris