Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 19, 2006

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 08:17:16 PST

Have any of you ever made table water fountains in ceramic? If so, could
I get instructions as to how pump goes inside, does the cord go over the
side or do you put a hole in the container?

Hi Carolyn,

I've made them in summer school with smaller groups. We have done it
both ways. When we made a hole in the wall of the fountain we removed
the plug and then installed one of those snap on plugs after we feed
the cord thru the hole

To unsubscribe go to