[teacherartexchange] NAEA Conference Hotel search try expedia.com

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 04:50:22 PST

Hi All,
I researching possibilities of available hotels in NYC for the NAEA
Convention, I explored expedia.com with great success.

If you type in New York, NY where they ask for destination , then below
where they ask for how many rooms click on the spot that says " ADDITIONAL
OPTIONS"
then on the second screen, where it says " SEARCH NEAR" you can type in
the convention hotel address
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
a street address you would like your hotel to be near,
it will list the area hotels giving the distance from the convention hotel,
and by price.

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)