RE: [teacherartexchange] New Balloon Painting

---------

Laura.Drietz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 28 2006 - 13:37:53 PST

I think what I notice is that reflected light from a flame would be more
warm, the colors inside the balloon seem just the same as those outside,
only lighter due to the reflection. Add more yellow/orange tones to
where the flame light is reflected, rather then just lighter.

Your paintings are amazing, I had to look at all of them after seeing
this one! I am partial to your paintings of the kids, WOW!

Laura Drietz
Art Teacher
Brookings Middle School
E-mail laura.drietz@k12.sd.us