Re: [teacherartexchange] HS block scheduling?

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 16:11:24 PST

Hi Deb,

We have block scheduling in my High School and I LOVE it. It allows for MORE electives. You have fewer students
to get to know each quarter. THe classes are longer- so great for art. Our classes change every 9 weeks. Once
you get used to teaching them you'll never want a 6 period day again.

Gabrielle in Minnesota