Re: [teacherartexchange] HS block scheduling?

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 16:13:50 PST

We are on a block of 95 minutes for each block. Every period meets every other day starting with

"A" day periods 1,2,3, and optional 4th

"B" day periods 5,6,7 optional 8th.

Kids are able to take 7 periods if they want but, few do. It works out great for art more work accomplished each day, and we have not seen any classes being cut.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA