[teacherartexchange] New Balloon Painting

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 16:10:50 PST

I did this painting over. It's better the second time. I'd really
like a critique if
anyone has an opinion and the time. I'm happy with the composition but
feel it's too busy. Of course the background on my web page doesn't
help calm it down. My wife isn't happy with the flame - but, that's
the whole
reason for the painting. Let me know.
http://www.taospaint.com/Warm/HerUp.html
                                                Woody