[teacherartexchange] HS block scheduling?

---------

From: deb m. (artistpunk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 14:45:55 PST

Hi -
Our new administration is looking at schedule changes - it seems like
every option they suggest would kill the electives. The one that
keeps coming up is block scheduling - does anyone do this at their
school? How does that work with art classes? We are limited with
space to couldn't double up classes if some were eliminated due to
time constraints.....What other types of schedeules do schools follow,
and what works?

Thanks!