Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Magik Batik

From: Tara Wosiski (twosiski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 07:57:52 PST

Have any of you used Magik Batik with your elementary students? The
teacher before me has left 24 bottles of this stuff. The directions
on-line say to use a hot dye bath, do you know if a cool dye bath is
possible and if so, what type of dye and where to order it from? Any
tips are greatly appreciated, I would love to do more textile oriented
projects with my students. Also what fabrics work best? Thanks so much
in advance :)

To unsubscribe go to