Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 24, 2006

From: Valerie Colston (artprofessor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2006 - 13:07:17 PST

You will find a terrific Illuminated manuscript project that can be
used as a Christmas carol cover for one of your favorite Christmas
hymns. It's at Art Teacher on the Net along with many Christmas
Around the World projects that teach children about other cultures.
It's all at
There are many ways to maintain the integrity of the art lessons. One
way is to take a virtual tour through major artmuseums such as the Met It has a wonderful Christmas virtual tour.