Re: [teacherartexchange] Rube Goldburg Eat Your Heart Out

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2006 - 10:10:11 PST

Marcia,
        I also do not send attachments to the list because the list server
will not allow attachments.
If your e-mail is being rejected even when there is no attachment
perhaps you are sending in
html without realizing it. Go into your e-mail preferences and check
the setting to send in
"plain text" only. That may solve your problem.
                                                        Good Luck, Woody

On Nov 26, 2006, at 10:28 AM, Marcia Lopez Lopez wrote:

> I am sorry to E-mail to you but I do not know what to do I keep
> sending messages but they are deleted because of attachments but I
> do not send att. with any of my messages. I need you help. This is
> my first year as Art teacher and my principal wants me and the 8th
> graders to to a mural with the School's mascot. I need advice. How-
> to. Thanks
>
>> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/honda.php

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net