RE: [teacherartexchange] Rube Goldburg Eat Your Heart Out

---------

From: Marcia Lopez Lopez (oromara_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2006 - 09:28:15 PST

I am sorry to E-mail to you but I do not know what to do I keep sending
messages but they are deleted because of attachments but I do not send att.
with any of my messages. I need you help. This is my first year as Art
teacher and my principal wants me and the 8th graders to to a mural with the
School's mascot. I need advice. How-to. Thanks