Re:[teacherartexchange] technology art survey

---------

From: vickie ahearn (vahearn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 04:40:35 PST

I am an art teacher from Long Island, NY. I am looking for art teachers to
participate in an informal, anonymous 10 question survey. The purpose of
the survey is to see how art teachers are using technology, what technology
they use, how often, and what they use now compared to 3 years ago. The
survey results will be used for a research paper that I am doing for a
class.
Please use the survey that corresponds to the grade level that you teach.

Elementary Art Teachers http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=266992935777
Middle School Art Teachers http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=992412935820
Secondary School Art Teachers
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=385472935822