Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Subsitute Lesson Plans

From: kavita ghai (kavitaghai_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2006 - 16:04:29 PST

i face the same problem .i ?m not sure if this is the best solution but i
leave a worksheet which can either be questions about students writing
procedures of techniques they have already learnt, or a questionaire based
on research on a unit i?m about to start.
i make art critique work sheets or a worksheet where students need to design
patterns etc. the only media i expect them to use in my absense is pencil

>From: "David Lang" <>
>To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
>Subject: [teacherartexchange] Subsitute Lesson Plans
>Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 08:37:05 -0500
>I was wondering if anyone had good substitute lesson plans to share for
>Most of the porjects that I do with my students won't translate well or
>to sub plans. So I am tyring to think of good stand alone lessons that a
>substitute (likely without an art background) could easily implement. Any
>ideas are appreciated.
>Dave Lang
>To unsubscribe go to

Spice up your IM conversations. New, colorful and animated emoticons. Get

To unsubscribe go to