RE: [teacherartexchange] Subsitute Lesson Plans

---------

From: kavita ghai (kavitaghai_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2006 - 16:04:29 PST

i face the same problem .i ?m not sure if this is the best solution but i
leave a worksheet which can either be questions about students writing
procedures of techniques they have already learnt, or a questionaire based
on research on a unit i?m about to start.
i make art critique work sheets or a worksheet where students need to design
patterns etc. the only media i expect them to use in my absense is pencil
colours
kavita