RE: [teacherartexchange] lost art work

---------

From: Melissa Woodland (melissawoodland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2006 - 07:27:14 PST

This is an interesting concept that I was unaware of. With this perspective
I am wondering if the materials were supplied, included in the price of
course or if you purchased them. Even if what Lia said is true at your univ.
I would think that if you purchased your own supplies you would have an
easier time proving 'ownership.' So sorry this happened to you!

melissa