Re: [teacherartexchange] lost art work

---------

From: lia johnson (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2006 - 07:15:54 PST

This is appaulling but I am not sure how much recourse you have
legally. I work at a university and I was told that we don't need any
permissions from students regarding their work since officially the
work belongs to the university if it was done for a class. Apparently
this goes for anything written as well, or research etc...though of
course I find it at the height of unprofessional behavior --this may
be something that is part of your "agreement" when taking any
university course. I would still file a complaint but be prepared for
this possiblity. Let us know how this comes out. Good luck! lia

 professor lost/threw away art work....>