[teacherartexchange] Gave Away A Printing Press

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 17:43:29 PST

Before I retired my art room got a fantastic new press. The 30 + year
old press,
which clamped to a table, ended up in my garage. We even hauled it to
New
Mexico. Today I gave it away to a teacher in Colorado. I'm glad some
students
will enjoy the excitement of pulling a print and seeing the product
of their
creative labor. Art teachers recycle / reuse everything.
                                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons