Re: [teacherartexchange] lost art work

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 12:05:01 PST

If it were me I would write a letter to the Dean expressing my concerns over
the complete lack of professionalism. This professor stole your artwork and
discarded it with no thought of financial compensation for your loss. It was
your property and I'm guessing that she would have a hard time getting other
artists to exhibit if this were found out. After all, why would I agree to
exhibit at a place that was known to throw away the artwork after the
exhibit? She had no right to confinscate the work to begin with unless there
was a signed agreement at the beginning of the course. Find the others that
took the course and encourage them to join you. You should receive
compensation.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids