[teacherartexchange] Early Childhood Arts Programming

---------

From: Ehrlich, Linda (lehrlich1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 06:09:43 PST

I have a new position as early childhood arts coordinator for Pittsburgh
Public Schools. My background is in education and I served as director
of an early childhood center with an arts infused curriculum. I will
now be translating my work with one center to a system of 95 early
childhood classes! I am very interested in knowing of others' work in
this area regarding programming and professional development for
educators.

Linda Ehrlich