[teacherartexchange] digital SLR

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 11:46:48 PST

I have a Cannon Rebel XT...LOVE it...like any camera, you have to learn to
use it...it has way too many buttons but once you figure out the
mastery...like any SLR, you get better at it. AND you need a good flash,
not the crappy one that comes on the camera.

I got mine from B & H Photo in NY...got the camera, an 18-70 lens, flash,
extra battery, insurance on repairs for around $1600...a lot, yes, but it's
a great camera.

Marlyn

In not so sunny FL....where the high today is only around 60...

Due to Florida's broad public records law, most written communications to or
from government employees regarding public education are public records.
Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.