RE: [teacherartexchange] digital projector

---------

Laura.Drietz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 06:28:43 PST

I have a smart board and projector, I use it at least once a week for
Power-point presentations on artists, demonstrate drawing techniques,
sharing websites with my students. If we didn't have to do so many
projects, I'd probably use it every day! I do not have a document
camera, which would be really handy too.

Oh, and I am working on converting any slide presentations we have to
Power Point presentations. Much easier then the computer nerd art
teacher fighting with old-technology projectors. There is a disadvantage
to being trained on technology too, I don't know how to use the
low-tech.

Laura Drietz
Art Teacher
Brookings Middle School