RE: [teacherartexchange] tips on buying a SLR digital camera

---------

Laura.Drietz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 10:29:24 PST

I have a Sony 5 mega pixel, and have been very happy with it. It has a
burst mode and video mode for taking quick sequence shots. I also like
the ability to shut the viewfinder off and just look through the
eyepiece to save on batteries. At my previous school, I had the 4 mega
pixel version that burned to a CD. While I liked the convenience of
that, it was not able to take quick pictures, especially at sports
events etc.

But then, I had a Kodak Easyshare 2 MPXL, and was perfectly happy with
it until the battery cover broke. I got my money's worth out of it
anyway.

Laura Drietz
Art Teacher
Brookings Middle School