Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Famous Paintings - Art Appreciation Lessons for Kids

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 09:05:27 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sergio sent me the following link - It might be new to some of you:
Famous Paintings Art Appreciation Lessons.
Each lesson includes a brief biography of the artist, brief
description of the painting and links to more information. There is a
work sheet for each lesson.

I have this site linked on my Art Appreciation page and also on IAD
Art Stuff Lesson plans page.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
Incredible Art Resources