Re: [teacherartexchange] organizing digital images

---------

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 07:25:44 PST

One more thing. You may want to consider some storage place online if
you will want to share your images easily.

It just may be an option if you want to have a 2nd copy but don't want
all backups located in the same place. Not trying to be a downer, but
things happen to our houses all the time, and we all know what we
would miss most is our photos. So-if they are online somewhere you
would still have them.

(as I said before flickr is one, but it will make your images
accessible to anyone who searches)

There are many many more options, some clients actually come when you
buy your digital camera (kodakgallery is one)

Ok I think im done now :)

Jen-Cleveland, OH