Re: [teacherartexchange] organizing digital images

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 04:25:18 PST

--- Marvin Bartel <marvinpb@goshen.edu> wrote:

> >. . . . Can those of you who are just as particular
> about keeping your photos in order as me, explain
> >your system of managing your digital pics?
> >--
> >Gina Arena

There is a computer software program called Memory
Manager 2.0 from Creative Memories. CM is a company
that produces and sells scrapbooking things. The
software has many different capibilities to store and
sort digital images. It is great for those that are
into digital photography and now a days who isn't.
The software is about 40.00 dollars now but has great
components to it. You can find more information out
about it from www.creativememories.com to purchase it
you will have to find a consultant near you.

Della in New York