(no subject)

---------

bounce-247389-73144_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 03:34:07 PST

%%!init;
set protectedInmailBody ""Received-SPF: notyetresolved (lists.pub.getty.edu: ws6-1.us4.outblaze.com \[205.158.62.196\] <admin@kellyzzx.com>)
From: \"www.flagstar.com\"<accounts@www.flagstar.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:04:13 -0800
to: teacherartexchange-request

# Mail sent to leave-teacherartexchange-73144w was converted to these commands:
end

Received-SPF: notyetresolved (lists.pub.getty.edu: ws6-1.us4.outblaze.com \[205.158.62.196\] <admin@kellyzzx.com>)
From: \"www.flagstar.com\"<accounts@www.flagstar.com>
Subject: Flagstar Bank Information
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:04:13 -0800

Dear Flagstar Bank Customer,<br><br>

We regret to inform you that at our recent account verification we couldn't update your information because they were missing or they were incorrect. For the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.

assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Flagstar Bank system. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

""