Re: [teacherartexchange] tips on buying a SLR digital camera

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 20:51:40 PST

I haven't developed pictures for over 6 years. I am completely digital. I
take pics of my lesson samples and put those on the web. My personal
pictures I organize into folders and burn them onto CDs. I print out labels
for my CDs so I know what is on them. I only print the pictures I want to
display. I have boxes of photos that I had developed that are just sitting
in the box untouched and forgotten. I periodically browse my CDs and enjoy
my pictures more often. I can drop my photos into slideshows, insert them
into videos, share with friends and family, all on a whim. I crop my
pictures when I pull them from my camera, and they are all much more
interesting than my old film camera used to take. I don't even know if that
camera works anymore. If you embrace technology then you will love your
digital camera!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids