Re: [teacherartexchange] tips on buying a SLR digital camera

---------

From: Gina (ginaarena_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 20:05:37 PST

I am also going to go digital (finally). The reason I've held off so long,
other than quality and cost, is that I have a pretty good system of keeping
my prints and negatives in order. I have all my prints in dated albums. I'm
about 6 months behind only because my house was on the market and we moved.
But I'm worried that I will end up with hundreds of pictures stuck in my
camera or lost if my hard drive crashes. I also don't want to spend time
printing my photos at home, although I realize most people just upload to
snapfish or another service and receive prints in the mail. Can those of you
who are just as particular about keeping your photos in order as me, explain
your system of managing your digital pics?

--
Gina Arena