Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] digital projector

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 11:03:17 PST

Hi there,

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. My school just had a
company come out and give us a demo day using SmartBoards and document
cameras. How often do you use the SmartBoards and how do you
incorporate them into your curriculum? I am an analog person living
in a digital world!

My school has a student body population of about 560 and now the total
for the art fundraiser is $4500. My principal said that since I have
done all of the work, the Art Dept. (me) can use all of the

I sent student artwork to a local company who turns student artwork
into greeting cards, ver much like Square One. Some grades focused on
religious Christmas themes, some on seasonal themes. My school is a
Catholic school and Christmas cards are a big deal.

Thanks again for your insights.

St. Mel School

To unsubscribe go to