Re: [teacherartexchange] Art as a dumping ground - need advice

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 16:07:25 PST

If this student will not co-operate with you and is a disruption in your class then you should remove her for the day and have her sit in the office. Seek help from the deans or admin. as to her behavior. You have the right to conduct your class with out disruptions and I hope you could discipline this student to the point, that if she can't comply with your requests, then she will be eliminated ? but not in your class. I would hope that their was a system in place at your school to handle discipline problems.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA