Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Music in the art room...

From: Rie Create (rie.create_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 15:10:47 PST

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone out there wants to possibly share any
articles that they have read concerning music in the art room. I am
compiling research articles/case studies about how art teachers are
using music as motivation in their lessons/units. Anything dealing
with the interrelatedness of art and music is also beneficial. Thanks
for any advice/comments!

To unsubscribe go to