Re: [teacherartexchange] tips on buying a SLR digital camera

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 11:57:59 PST

I have a Canon digital Rebel. I am very pleased with it - have had it
for more than two years now. Canon standard lenses fit on it, the
camera takes great quality photos, etc.
What brand regular camera you have? Nikon also works the same way.
The D70 is an excellent camera as well. www.dpreview.com is one
website that has excellent camera reviews.

Melissa