Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] tips on buying a SLR digital camera

From: Vicki Marckel (vicki_marckel_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 11:47:06 PST

I am in the process of purchasing my 1st digital camera. I am looking at a
SLR because I love my manual one- I would just like to see right away if the
picture I took turned out okay instead of waiting for the film to develop.
I was hoping someone could provide some insight on a good camera to buy.
Any information you could provide would be welcomed.
Thank You
Vicki Marckel

View Athlete?s Collections with Live Search

To unsubscribe go to