Re: [teacherartexchange] digital projector

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 19:22:48 PST

I have a similiar setup. Mine is an ELMO (document camera) and a laptop
hooked up through an Averkey to a large TV in my classroom. With my current
teaching situation I use this setup daily. I have the TV because of my
distance learning class that I teach, and I am able to do a demonstration
and write notes on the ELMO, show a powerpoint or a DVD through the laptop,
or be able to see all 3 of my classes live on the TV while I lecture or
while they work. I love my ELMO - I use it more than I ever thought I would,
and this would be high on my list of priorities of electronic things to
have. It can easily be hooked up to a projector. With $4000 you can buy a
decent projector and an ELMO, and still have money for a digital camera, USB
Flash Drive, & Palm Pilot.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids