Re: [teacherartexchange] digital projector

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 12:51:52 PST

We bought a cheap document camera to go along with the
projector and I love it! So the projector can be
hooked up to the computer, dvd/vcr, and camera all at
the same time. I show all my demo's using the camera
and this way the kids can see without leaving their
seats! I use is every day. I just project it on a
white wall in my room from a cart that I can move out
when I use it.
Now that I have this tool, I couldn't live without it. :)