[teacherartexchange] digital projector

---------

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 10:00:04 PST

Hi all,

I have just finished an Art fundraiser and have a net $4000 to spend
on the art program. Unfortunately, if I don't spend it within the
next 6 months or so the monies may very well be siphoned off by the
school. I lay down at night and have visions of all sorts of
luxurious art equipment. My school and the art program are very "meat
and potatoes," no frills. I would love to have a ceiling mounted
digital projector, is there anything else you would put on your wish
list?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Chris
St. Mel School