Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Interview on line

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 06:24:30 PST

Recently I was interviewed for an education blog. You can read my
answers to their questions on:
The blog adds new content daily about issues in education. Perhaps my
workshop in Santa Fe is the
reason I was contacted. I'm just glad they choose to interview an art
educator this time. You can check
out the daily blog at:

You can also rate my interview at the bottom of the article.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703