Re: [teacherartexchange] sticky tack

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 19:08:52 PST

This summer our custodians used armorall on the walls and nothing sticks until
you use a cleaner that takes off the grease. You might have a smilar problem.
Check with the custodians.

I put things on my window with glue sticks and then later the left
over paper and glue washes off with regular window cleaner. That was
one of my best tips from the Librarian! How about that!

Eileen in Ohio