RE: [teacherartexchange] teacher as artist

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 17:08:33 PST

I agree with Sidnie on this issue. After a day I had today, I don't even
know HOW or WHEN anyone would be able to find the time DURING class to work
on their own work. 25 kids making marionettes, all asking for my help, some
writing scripts, others listening to music on CD players for their plays,
boy was my head spinning at the end of THAT class.

San D