Re: [teacherartexchange] teacher as artist

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 16:58:18 PST

I don't think anyone should work on their own pieces while they have a class in session. I work on the projects after school to keep up with the progress of students in class. The students are your first priority. Bringing in work for examples of the things that you are doing will help them see what to strive for. I have many students who can render better than I can and I feel that showing them what to do through my demonstrations and own work will encourage them in the right direction.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA