RE: [teacherartexchange] teacher as artist

---------

From: Melissa Woodland (melissawoodland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 14:28:29 PST

I do this with my sketchbook homework for my High School Art 1 Students. I
think it's important for them to know that I practice what I preach. For
those of you that are able to work during class, you must have some
tremendous class management and independent workers. I feel like I'm putting
out fires all day long and would never find the time to set up for myself.
Share your secrets!

melissa