Re: [teacherartexchange] sticky tack

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 09:45:18 PST

I am not allowed to use packing tape, and I've never had good luck
with sticky tack.

One thing that does work for me, I learned from my son's kindergarten
teacher right before she retired.

On a table, place a piece of tape the width of your artwork sticky-side-up.

Place smaller pieces of tape along the tape, sticky-side-down (but
don't press down -- you don't want it to really adhere to the table)

Place your artwork on top of all of this, pick up the tape, and stick
it to the wall.

Does that make sense? It's the only thing I've found that really
works to hold stuff onto painted concrete blocks, other than that
horrible double-sided tape that you can't get off the walls.

-becky-